Rubber Tire Gantry Crane Install
Service: Crane Installation, Heavy Lifting & Rigging
Industry: Industrial Manufacturing
Components: 2 Cranes
- 56,000 lbs. Trollies (2)
- 35,000 lbs. Girders (4)
- 26,000 lbs. Legs (4)
SCOPE OF WORK
- Receive RTG components and offload
- Layout components accordingly to KCI layout scope
- Position bogies and align accordingly for installation
- Preassemble/ Outfit all structure components for mechanical installation
- Preassemble/ Outfit trolley for mechanical installation
- Erect/ Assemble all components related to RTG for mechanical installation
- Complete final outfitting of all components to RTG
- Perform final recheck of bogie alignment & movement recheck of all main parts (Trolley, Gantry, Hoist & Trolley Slew) – Approved by KCI Technician
- Complete final inspection with KCI Technician
Our customer had the need for a turnkey installation of two rubber tire gantry cranes in 7 weeks.
We performed the offload and assembly of the two cranes in just 4 weeks, saving our customer time and money.
ProLift Rigging is a solution based, full-service rigging and transport organization. With our rigging capabilities and industry experts, we serve a wide variety of industries across the country. We specialize in machinery moving, industrial maintenance, transportation, storage, and much more. We partner with our customers to ensure their success through our proactive, proficient, and professional approach.