Rubber Tire Gantry Crane Install
Service: Crane Installation, Heavy Lifting & Rigging
Industry: Industrial Manufacturing
Components: 2 Cranes
- 56,000 lbs. Trollies (2)
- 35,000 lbs. Girders (4)
- 26,000 lbs. Legs (4)
SCOPE OF WORK
- Receive RTG components and offload
- Layout components accordingly to KCI layout scope
- Position bogies and align accordingly for installation
- Preassemble/ Outfit all structure components for mechanical installation
- Preassemble/ Outfit trolley for mechanical installation
- Erect/ Assemble all components related to RTG for mechanical installation
- Complete final outfitting of all components to RTG
- Perform final recheck of bogie alignment & movement recheck of all main parts (Trolley, Gantry, Hoist & Trolley Slew) – Approved by KCI Technician
- Complete final inspection with KCI Technician
Our customer had the need for a turnkey installation of two rubber tire gantry cranes in 7 weeks.
We performed the offload and assembly of the two cranes in just 4 weeks, saving our customer time and money.
ProLift Rigging is a full-service rigging and transport organization. With our rigging capabilities and industry experts, we can service a wide variety of customers across various industries. We partner with our customers to ensure their success through our proactive, proficient, and professional approach.